WooAsk payment guarantee agreement (hereinafter referred to as "the rules") is to homing registered users (hereinafter referred to as the "user") in the WooAsk platform for the trading involves disputes claims standards, this standard by national law final ruling shall prevail. This rule is applicable to the user when using the WooAsk platform related functions. Therefore, please be sure to read all the contents of this agreement in detail, and need to fully understand and agree to accept this Agreement and the "WooAsk transaction dispute resolution guidelines" of all the rules, conventions, regulations, etc.. As long as the user's actual use of the WooAsk function, it indicates that the user has read and accepted the guidelines, and is willing to be bound by. If there is a dispute, you can not do not carefully read on the grounds of defense.
WooAsk is based on knowledge and information exchange and outbound travel service business platform, launched the "WooAsk trade dispute guidelines" to create a safe, reliable service life for the user network environment, allows users to rest assured that the use of WooAsk to reach the service requirements.
(1) "platform intervention" refers to the WooAsk registered users to log in to WooAsk account with the service transaction or accept the service, causing the user by directly, the actual economic loss due to malicious act or fault of the service provider. Users can apply platform to the WooAsk platform to intervene, the user can own or entrust WooAsk to service providers to carry out rights activities.
(2) "the application of disputes" means that the user should apply for an application for a dispute or a platform to intervene within the time limit stipulated in this agreement. WooAsk will not accept the application during the period of limitation. If there is no other special agreement in this rule, the time limitation of disputes in this rule shall be 30 days from the date of the economic loss of the user (including 30 days). If there are other special agreements, from special agreement.
3, the scope of dispute settlement
Users to apply WooAsk dispute processing, the following conditions must be equipped with:
(1) users should be registered users of WooAsk;
(2) when the user uses the related WooAsk service, it should be the state of the WooAsk account;
(3) the user has a real deal with the service provider or accept its true services;
(4) the application for disputes within the scope of "dispute application".
(5) the information provided by the WooAsk to the user review, confirm the user's claims for the fact that the establishment of the dispute;
4, the application of the dispute processing process
(1) the reason for the user to submit the application and related certificates: communication records, up to the name of the person responsible for the telephone and the responsible person, transaction records, contracts, agreements, reports, proof of loss, etc..
(2) negotiation between users and service providers. During consultation, the platform hosting the transaction funds need to be frozen by the platform, to be negotiated, in accordance with the terms of the two sides agreed to send back.
(3) users should submit their accounts, real name, contact information, identity cards to clear photos.
(4) to negotiate within the specified time, any one party may apply for extension.
(5) if the parties fail to reach an agreement, they may be submitted to the local judicial authority for a decision.
Users need to pay attention to: the user first filed an application for payment, the mobile phone number, ID card number, name, which is permanent and the use of the application for the use of the search account binding, not modified after.
5, the rights and obligations of both parties
(1) in accordance with the requirements of the protection of the payment conditions and scope of the user, the right to submit a complaint to the WooAsk platform transaction disputes.
(2) after consultation with the parties to reach a mediation agreement, WooAsk has the right to urge the parties to fulfill the terms of the agreement within the specified period.
(3) the user is obliged to provide Master related transactions, identity and other information and evidence in accordance with the standards of WooAsk copy of the original, and all other relevant materials, and ensure the submitted materials and make statements, promises are true and lawful, effective and accurate, and is willing to bear the legal responsibility of independent.
(4) without the written permission of the WooAsk, the user shall not disclose to any third party any content of the coordination.
(5) WooAsk has the right to apply for a review and independent judgment of the transaction disputes submitted by the user, WooAsk has a complete right to agree to apply for or do not comply with the dispute resolution of the application will not be approved.
(6) WooAsk has the right to meet the needs of the rights within the scope of the user's personal information submitted to the complaint related to people, third parties for rights.
(7) WooAsk has the right to modify, update, suspend or permanently terminate this rule at any time, and without any legal liability to the user.
(8) the user initiates a transaction dispute complaint to the WooAsk, which means the user agrees to comply strictly with the WooAsk now and in the future release of all the rules, and agreed to the new rules for text processing transactions as the basis of mediation.
6, other terms
(1) all the disputes related to this standard are applicable to the law of People's Republic of China;
(2) due to the code or in connection with this criterion in any dispute, the parties shall be settled through friendly negotiation, the negotiation fails, any party may submit the relevant dispute to the local Shenzhen Baoan District people's court proceedings;
(3) if any provision of this standard is deemed to be completely or partially invalid or unable to perform, or in violation of any applicable law, and shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the law, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and binding;
(4) WooAsk shall have the final interpretation right in the legal scope of all contents, provisions and rules of this rule and the relevant standards;
(5) the above guidelines and rules have changed, WooAsk will be in the relevant page to the user's announcement, the announcement once published, that is, as the user has been fully aware of and required